For home buyers, the ideal set up is to find your dream house and then buy it. With your dream home, you can move in right away once the sale is finalized. But there is a new trend when it comes to the real estate market: knock down rebuild. This project is a good alternative if you could not find the ideal home. The alternative is to look for a desirable block of land instead.
Why Consider Knock Down Rebuild?
When you find the ideal location for your home but the house that currently stands on it is not the ideal home, you might be put off. Before you turn away and look elsewhere, you should not give up on the idea of building your home in that said location. Building services Melbourne has today can offer knock down rebuild. This process is when you knock down the existing property or building within the parcel of land you had purchased. Once the old structure had been knocked down, you will rebuild an entirely new structure in its place.
This is the new option for home buyers because they can create their dream home in an ideal location. There is no need to make a compromise. At the same time, you no longer have to deal with an old building that you have no idea what to do with. Instead of pay the same amount of money on renovation and remodeling projects, you can knock it down and start over.
Step by Step Guide
Before you find a house builder Melbourne has to offer to build your dream home, you need to observe this detailed guide:
• The first step is to perform a site inspection. The builder will check if the site is suitable for the project to be undertaken. They will check before building home sloping site issues, drainage, heritage listing within the block, and other features to be considered that could hinder the project.
• The tender process requires intensive consultation. This is when you will discuss with the builder the house plan and layout, overall design, fittings, colors, and more. Using the information obtained from the site inspection, the builder will make appropriate recommendations.
• Signing of building agreement and contract. To finalize the project, the agreement should be signed so that the tender will be executed into action. Make sure that you review the information discussed during the tender process. If you are unhappy with anything, you can discuss it with the builder to make the appropriate changes before you sign the agreement. Click here Latitude 37
• The demolition begins. At this point, the demolition of the old house is done in order to get started with site preparation.
• Construction begins. Once the demolition is completed, the construction of the new home begins. The construction period will vary depending on the size of the new home being built and the details of the house design. Make sure you have pre-arranged your temporary living conditions while the construction is ongoing.
Given the information about knock down rebuild projects, you can consider this option the next time you are looking for your dream home. If you have the budget for it, then there is no need to settle since your dream home is within your reach.
For more details, just visit at http://www.l37.com.au/services/knock-down-rebuild-melbourne/